Sunday, July 20

weird much?

so yeah im in a really weird mood right now... i feel insecure, unsafe in a way, confused and i feel belittled.. dunno if you know what i mean... sometimes it just comes up and i dont know how to handle it.. and that feeling of loneliness starts creeping in.. and i know that it can be taken away by God, i know that i'm safe in the Father's arms.. do you ever feel the same way? and do you ever wonder how it comes? i feel as though i can't find any source of safety on earth, not even in my parents or close friends, and it makes me feel a bit alone and trapped... i know i must be strong in God, but sometimes its hard.. and i cant let all these things which are bugging me dig deep inside of me, cause i wont be enjoying life how God wants me to.. so yeah, im in need of some prayers =/ *please* i just need to find that hope again, its like theres something which is blocking it, and i might know what it is.. *hmm...* i feel like i need a good deep conversation with someone, even someone just to listen, cause its been far too long to keep in.. =/

3 comments:

Martine said...

my ears and arms always open babe! just text and we'll meet up! i know exactly how you're feeling!

. said...

hey mar, ye i kno hw u feel and it sucks rly sucks but the most imp thing is that u know that God is with u no matter how alone u feel... im listening :) Gbu lotss my darlin ur always in my prayers *hhug*

Zoe said...

hon u know im always here to lis..weneverat any time any day im here!! ilu xxxxx