Sunday, September 28
Posted by maria angela at 6:17 AM
Saturday, September 27
wooo i'm blogging :) really felt like writing today haha xD..so yeah i know i havent updated in quite a while... well ive been computerless for 5 days and that can justify a part of my absence in the blogging world! O=) lol so.. what has happened during these 2 weeks?
- i'm an official junior college first year student, who will be studying biology and chemistry at alevel.. and religion, italian and physics at intermediate.. [lovely aren't they?]
- i havent swam since the 8th!! meaning that now im not gona swim for these following 8 months for sure!! how sad.. but i've been wanting winter since i dont know when xD ahh so i'm currently loving the rain :) and the amazing colours God puts whenever He showers the earth with His blessing [the rain is a big blessing, seeing as our island is a very hot one!!]
- i've had a dgrp day which was awesome!! :D
- i got blk and pink DC's xD tehe yes im happy..[primarily for school] :') cause like now im planning on walking it everyday to go to JC [apart from those days where i feel lazy lol xD] but ive been really excited to walk for 40 minutes every single day.. [yeah its quite far away..]
- i've had some questions answered by God, which was great.. mustard seed has helped so so so much!! :)
- i've learned what the meaning of patience and trust means..[partially,cause i believe God wants to tell me much more..] God has really provided to us, like He's answered so many prayers.. they'd be in front of you and you'd just be in awe, really!! like His act of generosity couldnt be even more clear!! i wish i could be that generous..
- i've learned how to appreciate things which i take for granted.. you know how sometimes you dont take people seriously, you just know they're there and something sinks in when you've lost it, sort of..
i'm really lookin forward to this week :) lost of sixth form stuff will be going on.. like all week long [xD]!! and then.........*drum roll*..........STRONGER live in :D ahh :D so we'll be all fired up to start with the lessons on d sixth!! :) aahh cant wait!
so i'll go now.. cause i'm tired... its just been a quick short post xD i just felt like blabbing lol...
take care friends... keep close to your Daddy!!
Friday, September 12
my prayer for today is this.. to be God's face, the face of Love.. it's hard, and will keep on being hard. but we can't forget that we're made to love, and not hate. we're meant to forgive, and not condemn. we're meant to be faithful, not to betray.. but even if we've done these, we're meant to change our ways and follow the face of Love.. its never too late!! no one is too low for us to serve, nor too lost for us to love!!
Friday, September 5
For so many times, I’ve been hurt,
For so many times, I’ve felt lost,
For so many times, I’ve been rejected,
For so many times, I’ve felt betrayed.
Those times led me to You, Lord.
Even though they’ve gripped my soul,
You loosened me so gently,
Protecting me from the spines of life.
But then I’ve walked alone,
Thinking I could survive,
Believing I had all I needed…
However, You still kept on calling,
Persisting until I returned,
Believing I am still worth Your love!
It’s Your love that helps me survive,
The love I cannot earn,
But the love I can still receive!
I’m unworthy to be called Your daughter,
But You see deeper than the human eye can see.
You see my heart, Lord,
The heart that thirsts for Your amazing grace!
Posted by maria angela at 5:41 PM
Monday, September 1
hi friends :)
excuse me for not updating that much this month.. it was hectic in many different ways!! insomma i just came from a weekend in gozo, again, with the family :) it was quite amusing to be honest xD we rented a place in front of the sea.. and insomma, the flat was a bit... how shall i put it?... rusty in the maintenance part lol..
so first, the door leading to the veranda couldnt open! xD and we had to get the guy, and after some tapping and bashing and hitting and hard manual work, it opened!! *yay* so we could relax in front of the beautifulllll sea..
then what happened? dad wanted to switch on the geaser.. and the electricity of the whole flat just went off!!:O lool xD [embarassing moment dot com!!] lol this all happened while i was asleep, and i hear my sister's loud laughter coming from the kitchen!! and then the fuse of the tv, fridge and fans just broke!! :O so we didnt have those lovely facilities for a whole day lol.. but then the next day we got the guy again, and all was well xD but something had to go wrong again...
while my sis and i were playing cards with nannu, we saw white foam coming out of a pipe which led to our bathroom!! it was the shampooo!! :O lool so the pipe wasnt well maintained either... but it was a lovely flat ta :P
to put things worse.. [or rather funnier] our neighbours were rather loud and mocky people!! lool so i started singing and stuff.. and they start imitating me, meaning the children + the father!! and tat was a bit.... annoyingly offending... but then we got along with the joke lol and started imitating each other!! hah! :P
theen that night, the father just couldnt stop snoring!! we couldnt sleep, at all!! cause since there was a really nice breeze at night, we both left our veranda doors open ux.. lool my mum tried stamping her feet and banging on the door to make him stop.. and the baby starts crying!! :O illami... theeen after a couple of minutes, the baby stops.. but the father doesnt!! lool then we just closed the door cause we couldnt take it any longer.. but we didnt have the fan cause of d burnt fuse!! :O -.-' funny dot com!! lool believe me, i hadnt laughed that much in quite a while lool!!
insomma... so on our way to y4j after gozo, i heard this song of Tobymac, this christian singer, called Made to Love and it totally struck me!! have a look and tell me what you think :) the lyrics are great, what really hit me were these:
I was made to love and be loved by You!
let's face it.. loving someone doesnt always consist of those fluffy nice beautiful butterfly feelings! it doesnt always work like that.. sometimes its easy to love a person who shows you love in return.. but sometimes you wont see the love directly.. and you tend to lose hope and get angry with the person, and stop loving.. not necessarily stop, but you get annoyed.. and its normal... but then, we're faced with two options..
1. stop loving the person, cause if you're not going to receive love from him/her, its just not worth it loving them..
2. keep on loving, even in the hard times, and forgive the person by giving him a second chance.. by giving them their own space, but keep on respecting them and accepting them the way they are, cause at the end of the day we all need to be loved and feel loved!
but we arent alone in this process. hence, we were made to be loved by Him!! and we truly are, He's the main reason why we love, anyway!
1 John 4: 19 -> We love because He first loved us!!
and i think God's helping me discover what really seeing Jesus in people means.. sometimes we might think that a person isnt worth our love.. but then i get to think that aren't we meant to love that person because he's made in God's image, because she's our sister in Christ? so ekk, i think we should really love the person even if we might not like it, because it might hurt us... but maybe if we could offer it to God, and just do it for God, then it wouldnt make us focus on our hurt, but more on God!!
so if you love that person just to serve God and really obey Him, wouldnt you find the true reason to love? so when you find yourself in a really tough decision, whether to keep on loving the person or not, just think.. should i love him/her anyway, to serve God? just think of it as a way to worship Him, to really bring Him glory! try not to think about yourself and your hurts.. i mean yes it hurts, and maybe right now you're telling me "mar you dunno what youre saying.. its hard when the person doesnt show you love".. i get you, seriously.. but dont lose hope, keep on loving them! and more than that, keep on praying for them... then God will show you how to keep on loving the person :) He'll keep on giving you the strength to do it!!
God bless u lotssssss