Friday, September 5

The love that helps me survive...

For so many times, I’ve been hurt,

For so many times, I’ve felt lost,

For so many times, I’ve been rejected,

For so many times, I’ve felt betrayed.


Those times led me to You, Lord.

Even though they’ve gripped my soul,

You loosened me so gently,

Protecting me from the spines of life.


But then I’ve walked alone,

Thinking I could survive,

Believing I had all I needed…

However, You still kept on calling,

Persisting until I returned,

Believing I am still worth Your love!


It’s Your love that helps me survive,

The love I cannot earn,

But the love I can still receive!

I’m unworthy to be called Your daughter,

But You see deeper than the human eye can see.

You see my heart, Lord,

The heart that thirsts for Your amazing grace!

3 comments:

. said...

xtalent ghanda is-sabiha taghna :) its a rly gud poem mar well done love :)
Gbu n tc keep it up xxx

Anonymous said...

its great mar :) keep it up x)

LG said...

beautiful poem
love it!
xxx