Wednesday, November 12

Nothing, but Him.

GOD..............the greatest LOVER
SO LOVED.........the greatest DEGREE
THE WORLD........the greatest NUMBER
THAT HE GAVE.....the greatest ACT
HIS BEGOTTEN SON..the greatest GIFT
THAT WHOEVER....the greatest INVITATION
BELIEVS.........the greatest SIMPLICITY
IN HIM............the greatest PERSON
SHOULD NOT PERISH...the greatest DELIVERANCE
BUT.................the greatest DIFFERENCE
HAVE................the greatest CERTAINTY
EVERLASTING LIFE....the greatest POSSESSION



For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Ephesians 2: 10)

3 comments:

Eileen Mae said...

Very simple and very well said. Perfect explanation of the greatest verse in the Bible! Love the short passage at the end, too! Just what I needed to hear... to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us... I know and reminded I don't have to do it all at once or right now. I have the rest of my life to do it. So it's okay to slow down and take a rest...which I am so needing. Please pray for me as I am starting to get sick and my body taking quite a beating.

God bless always!

~EM

maria angela said...

i shall, theres no doubt in that!!
God bless u lots, sister in Christ!! :)

Eileen Mae said...

I take comfort knowing ur out there wherever ur praying for me. For I know that there is power in prayer. We are sisters in Christ no matter how far we are (both in distance and age) I am grateful for that.

God bless u always Sister!

~EM