Saturday, February 28

time to blog, isn't it? xD

many things have happened since the 9th, some expected and some unexpected! xD i couldn't have done it without the help of God, be it soiree [which was a grand success by the way :D], be it school, be it everything... and i still can't do it without Him! He's taught me loads, and I'm grateful for that. One thing I wana work on is this: to keep my eyes on Jesus, to follow Him and believe even when I can't see... I'm keeping my focus on Love, and embrace all the experiences God pulls me through. i know i won't regret focusing my life on God, seriously :)

So this song is of Matt Redman, called Worthy, you are worthy and it struck me as soon as i heard it xD and now i wana share it with you :)

2 comments:

Simon said...

we should all take it as our goal to keep more focused on Jesus...
nice blog :)

Ben said...

amen sister ! Your really a God sent angel to us :)