Friday, March 13

An Unforgettable Dear...

Today would have been my grandma's 80th birthday, but God chose to call her on the 9th April of 2007. She was such a dear... I'll never forget the beautiful moments my sister and I spent with her, especially when we were young cause we practically lived with them. Her smile used to warm your heart, her laugh used to cheer you up even when you're down in the dumps.. I won't forget the beautiful gentle expression she used to have in her eyes.. Oh how I miss hugging her.. She had such faith in God, and loved with no exceptions, how I wish to be like her, so patient and kind.. She was such a loving mother, sometimes I wonder if I showed her enough gratitude for all the things she had done to me... I wish I could just hug her one more time, and tell her what a great person she's been in my life.. what a blessing she was.. even when she might have forgotten who I am, she never stopped being special to me. I really hope you're reading this nanna Joyce, wishing to see you face to face, but knowing that you're in God's arms makes me peaceful. Please keep my family in your prayers.. love you!

2 comments:

LG said...

how sweet :)
I know what you mean...
God Bless
x

Simon said...

Hey...very nice words...
know what you mean as well...and i agree with the being peaceful cause we know they're in God's arms...
it just puts a smile on your face :)