Tuesday, May 13

=)=)

aaaww guys xD

lool so much has happened this week!! ooo and still to happen *cough* chemistry and bio *cough* haha anyways xD maaa God's been so patient with me and He's been pouring out His help like a totally voltaged river man!! xD haha yes physics, dont ask =P and He's helped me to turn my bad mood into a good mood, which is great ^^ ive realized that i write blogs only when im in a good mood lool quite strange...but yes ta i do get bad moods...but u kno wot...i get out of dem wid God...i really do ^^ maybe u say illami din God tiela u niezel...but yes its true xD cause its rlly Him who rules my life and ive got hope just coz ive got Him :) and He's sent me amazing people and i thank Him for all of u ^^ so yes... dats wot i felt like saying today haha

God bless u friends :) and gd luck for chemi and bio!! haha pray for us all of u who dont have dem!! =P we really need prayers, believe me!!

xxx

oh and yes two amazing songs!! believe me, when i say amazing, theyre awesome xD sing them to worship God :)



1 comments:

. said...

aaa yeyyy a postt..been waitin lol...i cant picture u in a bad mood ur always in such a loving one!!!hehe loving friend i love u...abt the bad mood..i kno ayye theres no1 btr to turn that frown upside down btr then the Almighty dad ayye!!He cn do ANYTHING under (and above) the sun :):) pfr chem should be a piece of cake for u ..u vewy smart..specially coz u let God rule your life :P c how smart u r..so ull deff do well...and i thank God for sendin me amazing ppl just like u :) i love u my coulourful lovely butterfly smart hugable squashable friend...so so much cu Gbu n tc ejja marr soon done from ur o'z XD