Sunday, January 4

new year!! :)

I'm so excited for this year, seriously! I feel it's like something special, something different. 2008 was a busy year full of experiences, some were heart-breaking, but some were so fulfilling and breath-taking. I thank God for all that happened, I've learnt a lot and He's held my hand all along even if sometimes it wasn't that clear to me. Sometimes it's so sad how I take His blessings that for granted. He's given me every single heart beat, and He's been so faithful and true, so genuine.. who could be as loving as Love itself? He never left my side, and now I wonder why sometimes I let myself walk alone, thinking I'd do it all alone.. and yet it's those times which make me realise that without Him I'd crumble and dissolve in all the stressful stuff of life...

Now I'm excited for 2009, I want to learn something new every single day. I feel that it isn't just another boring year, cause I know God wants me to walk with Him all along. This is what He wants us to do :) He's got so many new surprises waiting for us, new opportunities, new teachings and new experiences... This year, I don't want to get tied down by fear, but I'm going to try walk with Him even if I'd have to jump into blank space. I'm gona keep on trying and trying, I want to learn how to trust Him and delight in Him.. That's what my resolution is going to be :)

blessings friends ^^ :)
and happy new year xD

2 comments:

. said...

AMEN :D wouldnt it be grande if we all did that?!

Chris said...

sure would :) nice resolution