Saturday, January 10

Sometimes I ask...

Sometimes I ask,
how I could change a situation,
how I could prove something to someone,
hoping that it'll never be the same anymore.

Sometimes I ask,
if I can make a difference,
be it in my life or in someone else's...
What if it's a matter of life or death?
Would I be able to say what I think,
without worrying about the consequences..
finally releasing a sigh of relief,
finally feeling a sense of peace blowing through my heart.

Sometimes I ask,
whether I'm doing what I'm asked to do,
or whether I'm escaping from what I truly want.

Would a simple word say it all,
or do I have to liberate all that's inside?
But then again, I ask if it would have been useful,
if it would have changed something, even a simple perception.

One thing I'm sure of,
it is that Word I am called to live.
All I know is this...
To keep loving with my whole self,
believing that the situation is not in my hands,
but in my Father's.

Maybe words will not change anything,
but the silent word love can change something.

0 comments: