Wednesday, April 9

His faithfulness is Neverending

hi friends,
hope you're all good!! so lemme tell u... on sunday, at dgroup mass, i opened my bible and read
2 Timothy 2:13

If we are not faithful,
he will still be faithful,
because He cannot be false to Himself.
and i think God really wanted me to know this, this week!! i figured out that i had to go back to God, cause i went my own way, which resulted on a total chaos... so i gave my life back to Jesus, not caring about the storms I'll have to face because of this. you know when Jesus said that we'll get persecuted, well i was gettin a bit scared about it.. but i dont want to be scared anymore!! and im feeling that i'm ready to do what God wants me to do... like yes, it will be hard, but i dont want to think of the storms, i want to think of the rainbow which will come after! i want to think of God's faithfulness throughout those storms!! i want to think of the saving grace which God will pour during those moments!! i want to think of God's loving arms picking me up and encouraging me to keep on going!! i thank God for this, because He's really shown me that even if i may not feel Him, i know that He's faithful and that He loves me. so even if i may feel lost, i'm going to believe that with Him i'll make it!!
so my nanna passed away on the 9th April of 2007 and today we went to mass for her beloved memory... well i know that she's with God =] she was an amazing woman, really, she had such faith in God and never gave up!! i really admire her. im sure that now she's lookin at us with a great smile on her face!! i've had a couple of dreams of her, and ahh i really wish that i've got more ='] ehh thats life..
so another thing xD tomorrow i'm gona go have an xray of my right foot.. well it swelled up and is hurting again... imma xtamel issa naraw!! God's faithful, so i'll trust in Him!! today i said, illa life i think is wasted if we dont really give it to God... coz i mean, imagine God's given u the gift of life, and you dont get to know who has given it to you!! i think the true meaning out of life comes when we really get to have a relationship with the One who has given it to us!! :)
so blessed be the name of the Lord!! :D



may He keeps on blessing you xxx

2 comments:

LG said...

didnt have much time to read blogs lately, but i'm glad I finally took a deep breath sat down and checked what youve been posting about, thanks keep it up

. said...

ooo wat a perdy post mar...XD ahh... we all go through like stormy patches and its true we may not always feel Him or hear Him but He is ALWAYS there listening...holding our hand and suffering with us ... XD love u my friend xxx