Sunday, April 20

a thank You post =]

hi friends =]

well this is a post to thank God, to really thank Him for what He's done, what He's doing and what He's about to do in my life... and i want to share it with all you who are reading :) i feel that "thank You" is the least i can say to Him... but i want to keep on telling Him so till i die xD cause He's really worth it!!!

really, i thank Him for the 5 years ive spent at st dorothys... as the priest said during mass, we've all really grown during these years and it was that during these years i've gotten to know Jesus Christ, accepted Him as my personal Saviour, and my life just changed ^^ I've got a reason to live now because i've found the Love which can never be taken!! the Love which will never let me go, the Love which will never hurt me or forsake me!!

and the priest also said that it's just the beginning, now we've got to continue on the quest. that we shouldnt stop here, because its just the start of the journey!! we can never say "ara, wasalt, issa lest" because since we're here on earth, we still need to learn and serve the Lord :) so arent u excited for the journey?! ^^

he also said that we shouldnt be afraid of what the journey may hold, because together, as a community, we can get through it!! and we shouldn't be scared of our fears or troubles because they're all temporary and it'll make sense in the end!! so may the glory be all to God!!

so i want to thank God for the teachings He's taught me these 5 years, for the amazing people He's made me meet who i now call friends [yes all of you out there =P], and most of all for picking me up and giving me a chance to get to know Him :D and for having a plan for me!!! oh im excited for the olevels now haha xD need to go start studying... so i'll leave you with love came down of ben cantelon and o praise Him of david crowder band !!



may He keeps on blessing u, friends :)
in my prayers, fellows!!
xxx

1 comments:

. said...

yey finally a post :) :) :) *beky is happy* ahh sounds like a nice mass and a nice priest...we can never stop thanking God ayye Mar its impossible...there r just so many things to be thankful for :) hehe gud luck in the rest of ur O's altho i ask u like everytime i c u hw u wouldve gt on imma xorta :) gud luck for the rest of them ejja kuragg theyll soon be over hehe and then summer n relaxin lol then ill have to start next yr XD ahh and also rem i say again...God is always with u even during ur exams so dw XD ilu loadzz and loadzz xx Gbu n tc