Thursday, April 3

stress -_-' and restlessness =S

hi guys...
maa im gettin really frustrated and this post is just to let out whatever is annoying so bare with me lol xP well im stressed...and im gettin really frustrated at physics cause i just dont really like it and i have to study it no matter what...and i find it hard -_-' and i havent studied much today with all this restlessness i'm feeling... maa and there are so many questions but such little patience :S:S hff -.-' confusion =s so pleaaase pray for me...dont want to make a pity party but i really want to have faith in God cause maybe He's calling me to step out in faith rite now in this current sitation [not only exam situation]...ure all in my prayers friends!!
God blss xxx

1 comments:

. said...

ahh mar i can so like understand ur situation with thge frustration of physics >_< i cnt stand it either...and girl ur always in me prayers xxx i love u Gbu xxx