Sunday, March 2

Beautiful One



I encourage you to stop whatever you're doing and think of the times when:

You were amazed by God's majesty that you just fell to the ground and worshiped...
You meditated on God's immense glory...
You felt so overwhelmed by His presence...
You felt so unworthy to be called His son/daughter but felt so happy that He's proud that you're His...
You felt God's embrace warming you from the inside out...
You wanted to cry out His name to all the earth for He is GOD...
You felt His healing touch bring you peace...
You wanted to stay with Him for ever...

have you thought of them? ^^ have you re-experienced the sensation of being loved and cared for? have you remembered of a particular time when you felt that way during worship? in my mind right now I'm thinking of those beautiful worship sessions at soul survivor and the ones at y4j when I've felt so amazed at God's power that I just stood speechless...

you know, sometimes i forget all those beautiful things God showed me during worship... sometimes when i face a problem, i completely forget the times when God really showed His faithfulness. He's always faithful, but sometimes I don't see it, so I just get discouraged. but i think it's not the thing we're meant to do.

what i'm trying to say is that be grateful in the times of trial as well... remember those times where God really showed you that He loves you, so don't get discouraged when you don't feel it... but just remember on those times where you've felt it and remember that God does not change!! remember that He is the same one all throughout. cause i really don't want to let the one down there make me forget those beautiful times where God really showed me His beauty... so be appreciative all throughout =)

i'm the first one to do this sometimes, and it really bugs me cause i don't want to forget what God has done to me, especially when i'm feeling down or confused... please don't forget those times when God delivered you out of darkness... when you're facing a storm, remember those times and thank God for who He is, for He will pull you through!!

listen to beautiful one of Tim Hughes =) and really grasp the meaning of the lyrics and sing it to God, for He's worthy of all our praises... don't forget the beautiful things He's done for you out of love!! i really dont want to do it any longer...

so here are the lyrics =):

Wonderful so wonderful is your unfailing love
Your cross is spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart can fully know
How glorious, how beautiful you are

Beautiful one I love
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

Powerful so powerful your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty awakes my heart to sing
How marvelous, how wonderful you are

You opened my eyes to your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
‘Cause nothing on earth is as beautiful as you

You opened my eyes to your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
‘Cause nothing on earth is as beautiful as you

My soul, My soul must sing
Beautiful one

0 comments: