Saturday, March 22

The Everlasting Love

Hi all you children of God :)

so yesterday, the film made me think of God's everlasting Love!! i think that no words can really describe God's love for us... God's word and "The Passion of The Christ" could not give us a better picture of what Jesus did for us!! i think sometimes i take Jesus' sacrifice a bit for granted, without really meditating on what He's done for me.. i i've underestimated it so much and it really hurts that i forget what Jesus has really done... and ekk i think the film yesterday, really made it clear to me, and it made me want to cry even more cause of my unworthiness of such love!!

i remained speechless, and now that i'm watching some more clips to see which one i'll put up here, i just remain speechless once again!! it's so wonderful to know that Jesus was thinking of me when He was being crucified, and He thought of my pain so He wanted to carry it instead of me... you know that song "More than Life" of Hillsong.. Jesus loved us even more than His life, that He decided to go through all that pain just for us, knowing that not all of us would accept His love!! isn't that incredible of the King of Kings to do that just for a dirty sinner like me?! i think that love as everlasting as His cannot be given to us from anyone else!! think about it, friends, and really do thank Him for His amazing love and acceptance!! i think not enough thank you's will really be enough to thank Him for what He's done, but with His humility, Jesus will accept just a little 'thank You' from our hearts!! =)

yesterday, i thought about this... "would i have let the soldiers do that to me, even for my enemies? would i have taken Jesus' place?" i still dont have a definate answer, but i'm going to pray to be able to say "yes" with all my heart!! i recommend you to read John 15 and really let ever word sink in... but these two lines have really hit me:

John 15: 12-13

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

today i went out with my mum and sister, and i kept saying this in my heart: Jesus died for her, Jesus died for him, Jesus even died for her!! so i think the more we say this, the more we appreciate each other as children of God!! don't you think? =D so whenever we feel like shouting at someone, we should say -> yes God died for this person, let me try stay calm =P God stayed calm with me and withstood all that pain..leme try withstand dis one too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2vgKPUKNzc

God bless u my friends =] and happy easter!!
xxx

2 comments:

. said...

wondrful post mar...kinda is somethin like mine...it just shows the great impact Jesus' love has doesnt it XD ahh mar our God is an awesome God isnt He...none of us are worthy of what He has done for us... isnt it just lovely knwin that when He was goin through all that agony He was prob sayin..come on this is for ___ and one of our names and then again with a diff name...i find it so amazing....Gbu Mar n tc...Happy Easter to u n to all xxx

popcucocuk_1997 said...

hello blog is very nice