Thursday, March 27

"I'm proud of you, my child!!" =)

aaaw friends =D


ooh i'm really happy right now!! ahh God's so amazing guys :D:D so today i had a really romantic moment with Him!! He woke me up really early, at about 5.30am and at first i said uwijja i'll just stay in bed till i fall asleep again... but NO it wasn't that type of wake-up call lool i just couldnt sleep any longer...then i kind of felt God telling me "ejja mar leme show you my work of art!! ejja qum :P" lol xD so i woke up... and what a sweetie He was!! He showed me His wonderful sunrise!!!! it was peeerrrfectly drawn, the beautiful thin pink clouds in front of the wonderful sun, still orangy-pink!!! and illa the beautiful golden lining on the clouds was marvelous!! :D i just stayed there, so amazed ^^

and then we had dgrp at 11!! :D and we had these ice-breaker questions about how we see ourselves and how we'd like to be and stuff.. insomma it was a really thought provoking session, i must say!! thanks cett and all dgrp budds ^^... through the questionaire, i've gotten to know myself a bit better and now i think i know how to tackle some things... but then i was kind of a bit mad at myself, for failing to trust in God with all my heart... nsomma i was havin a "quarrel" between me, myself and i basically. I wanted God to speak to me so badly, cause it seemed that i just couldn't listen to Him!!!

i went to the chapel with my mami after private lesson...but still i didnt seem to listen to God...but then i was speakin to bex [www.bekymizzi93.blogspot.com] on msn and we were talkin about God's wonderful love =D and i felt God telling me "aw mar i'm proud of you ta!! ejja dont be angry at yourself, im proud of you, my child!!" and at that moment i was lke =O waaw :D:D so God really spoke to me today, and i thought that He wasnt, but He actually was, if i just listened!! so finally i heard Him speak loud and clear!! HE'S PROUD OF YOU =D YOU'RE LOVED!! don't be angry at yourself, dont be too severe with yourself... give yourself time, and be patient with yourself as well :) He will transform you, but its a slow process!! so just have patience and know that He is GOD who can do all things =D


i guess that was one thing which He really wanted me to learn today ^^ i think He really wanted to tell me that He loves me the moment i woke up but He still kept on persisting to tell me clearly xD how amazing He is ux?!!!! so He'll keep on persisting until you get the point, u can be assured ;)

so God's telling you this: "I LOVE YOU [insert name here] =D and i'm proud of you =)!!" and He's saying it with a really big smile on His face, believe me ^^

xxxxxx

1 comments:

. said...

hw swwt im so glad everything worked out and like we wer sayin yest it seems like God spoke to u in so many ways yest...like He did to me through you thnks loads fr the convo yest i needed it loadzz....hw cool we thaught of the blog at the same time...ahh God is so indiscribable heh...Gbu n tc and rem Jesus loves u and He IS proud of u..very hehe

oh and p.s. im glad the song worked for u XD