Friday, October 31

What a great miracle we're living..

hey guys :)

so the testimonies went great!! yesterday after that blog, i had a nice conversation with God and He calmed me in a really great way!

so it was tine, rob, achie, zoe, chanelle, marie claire, beppe, sara and i :) and illami guys, God's touched me so so much wtith your testimonies!! ive heard some of them more than once, but man, today it was like bam! in front of me, God's proof of being alive and kicking in our lives.. it was there, in front of us, He's so real! and we're living a great miracle guys!! i just felt like hugging u all, seriously xD and im sure i would have done that to all of you if you were there, my second family :) keep it up guys, you're such blessings given by God man!! thanks for being a beautiful family.. lets pray for unity as rache wrote on her blog.. :) so we'll keep on helpin eachother in this journey!!

thanks for the encouragment, but mostly, thanks to God for being the miracle maker!!

2 comments:

. said...

so happy it all went well :) :) :) seriously i was rly prayin for it
well done
Gbu n tc x x x

Eileen Mae said...

I have not had the chance to read your blog postings but I came across your blog while doing a google search to help me in writing my own blog. I know we may be a generation apart but we both share our faith in God. I have started my own blog/online ministry and I hope you will follow it too. Keep up the good work. Your sister in Christ, Eileen Mae