Tuesday, February 5

The Good Shepherd


hii there =D

so how are u all guys? overcoming stress? well, im trying to lol! tomorrow i've got maltese mock..and i still gotta study some other stuff lol but i felt like posting something up really quickly =] lol first of all, well done to everyone yest and a big thank you for those who organized it!! we all enjoyed it :D it was awesome xD i loved every minute of it lool xD

so i want you to really think about psalm 23 :D its so beautiful!! last night i read it, and i felt so embraced by God!! it's so beautiful to know that you can trust Him and even if you'll get lost, He'll come get you no matter what!! isn't that it amazing - to know that the King of Kings, the One who created you, the One who knows your inmost being, the One who really loves you for who you are, and even accepted to die for you just to save you from sin, will go wherever it may cost to just get u back into His arms??:D

so tadaaaa here it comes =D

Psalm 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.


2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

John 10:11-21

11 "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12"He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13"He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. 14"I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. 17"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18"No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father."

plllls keep us in ur prayers!! prayin for all of you guys :D ^^ thank you for being such an amazing family =] xxxxxx

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Good luck with mocks! =]
Hehe your post reminded me of this uber cute video:
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9e7c4b40cf5a13cea6ca
+ I know you like kids haha =P
Gr8 post!
tc gbu xx

Zoe said...

I love your postss marrr = D!!!!!!!!!!!!!