Friday, February 8

I Can Only Imagine =D

haalloo brothers and sisters =)

how are you all doing ah? so my week, as you all know, was hectic! but I did manage to update and pray more often!! =D so my sister and I were really worried about english literature [which was today] on wednesday, and we decided to pray together and ask the Holy Spirit to just come upon us like He did on the apostles at Pentecost and man did He come!! we were panicing cause we studied the day before >.< >James 1:5-10 -> 5 If any of you need wisdom, ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone. He doesn't find fault. 6 But when you ask, you must believe. You must not doubt.

anyway, so today I've been wondering about life and all the experiences which we pass through, and those moments where we might feel God and those where we just seem to pass through a crisis. And I've asked God like what are really the reasons for all this? But in a way, I do know that it is these which build us up and help us rely in God even more...when i was reading all the qawsalla poems and studying them [i had to do this because of the mock last wednesday] i was wondering about these poets' lives and their hard times, where all their inspiration disappeared and apathy really took them over. I know that I'm still young, so I can't really understand them since i havent really passed through a hard time like theirs.

but God answered and showed me that He will there when these moments will come. Sometimes it feels like a routine, people telling you to trust Him because He'll make you go through it. they repeat so much, and even in songs, you listen to these all the time, but then you say what does that really mean? i think the best thing to do at that point in time, is to talk to Jesus, even if you seem that you know every answer to your every question. sometimes it's good to let God answer you instead of let yourself answer yourself!

i've been playing Once Again and I Can Only Imagine of Matt Redman, and well God seemed to have answered my questions through them =] they're such beautiful songs, don't you think? In the former, he says that he's broken inside, but he still praises the Lord coz he knows really that the best thing to do is to trust Him! God kindof told me at that point that He wont tell us what He's planning for our future, but He promised us that He'll hold our hand through that difficult time! i was scared of what might become of me when i grow up, where i'll be, where i'll go, what will happen to me and the ones i hold close to my heart, but then He told me He'll be with me! maybe you've been listening to this so many times, that it kind of lost its whole point. but if you really seek to ask God, He'll truly answer you, even if it isn't really how you expect Him to! =]

the comp, surprisingly enough, isnt letting me upload the vids lol so ill give you guys the links:
Once Again - Matt Redman => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsDp01VK40
I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV9jiqS-74g

theyre beautiful!! hope you'll enjoy them =]

God bless you maties :D take care, and remember:

Jeremiah 29: 11-15 -> 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

xxxxxx =]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat a beautiful post mar...ur posts are always very touching!! and dey always make me tink...ur doing such great for in God's name and ure being an AMAZING witness 2 every1 around...keep it up my friend and gud luck in ur mocks...will keep u in my prayersxxxxxxxxxxxxxGbu